As our school is running classes from nursery to 12th std. the admission is strictly on the basis of merit. For admission to any class candidates have to undergo a minimum competency test. According to the merit only the students can be admitted. Normally test will be conducted in the last week of April every year. The syllabus of MCT will be based on the syllabus of qualifying examination.
1. All fees become due in the beginning of the quarter (i.e. April, July,
October & January) and are to be paid quarterly in advance, i.e. latest by
th the 10 of the month.
2. After the 10 of the month, if the fee is not paid, a fine of Rs.5/- per day
th th will be charged from the 11 to 15 of the month, from 16th of the
month till the end of the month a fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged.
Failure to pay by the last day of the month, will entitle the school to strike
off the name of the child and the child will not be allowed to attend the
classes. Re-admission may be subject to availability of seat and on
payment of full dues plus fine, if any and including re-admission charge of
3. A child who has outstanding dues for the session, will neither be allowed
to take the final examination nor considered for promotion to the next
4. A prescribed sum is to be deposited as security money at the time of the
5. If the fee is deposited by cheque and the said cheque is bounced for
whatever reason, a fine of Rs. 200/- will be imposed. Thereafter the fee
would be accepted only in cash.
1. Transport for carrying children on specified routes will be available on
2. A written application by the parents has to be made for any change of bus
or bus-stop. No telephonic calls and verbal communication will be
entertained in this regard. Acceding to the request is at the sole discretion
of the Principal.
3. Under no circumstances are the parents allowed to enter into argument
with the driver / conductor or teacher traveling in the bus. Any such
instance will be a sufficient cause for the withdrawal of bus facility besides
inviting other disciplinary actions.
Books, Uniform & Canteen
The school books and uniform may be bought from the authorized supplier
of the school.
School canteen facility is operational and the students are required to use it
with discipline and must keep the area clean.
1. Pre-Primary School: This is the most important and crucial wing of the
school because it is here that the child is initiated into a systematic and
disciplined life. This section also works as a perpetual feeder for the school.
2.Primary School: The atmosphere in the primary section is lively, more
relaxed and informal than in the senior school. The medium of instruction
is English. English is taught along with two other languages, i.e. Hindi and
Urdu from Class I. Other subjects include Mathematics, Environmental
Science (Social Studies, General Science), Music, Art and Craft and
Physical Education. Cultural activities and outings have a special
significance as co-curricular activities constitute an integral part of the
Children are made familiar (from the beginning itself) with the use of the
library and to enjoy reading books. There is a vast variety of books for them in